RV Rental San Diego
Go RV Rentals is proudly serving the following locations near San Diego:
Helpful Tips for Renting an RV
Go RV Rentals showcases RV rentals and toy hauler rentals near San Diego. Rent local with confidence from Go RV Rentals! Below are some helpful tips for renting a motorhome or camper:
1. Ask questions, including
· Inquire about RV maintenance and age of the tires.
· What happens if the reserved RV becomes unavailable?
· Ask about insurance and technical/roadside assistance options during travel.
· What happens to deposits if you need to cancel the reservation?
2. Understand the whole deal
· Get a detailed price quote in writing.
· What’s included in the price (i.e., mileage, dumping, cleaning, generator, propane, insurance, prep fees, service fees)?
· What are the potential additional charges, if any (i.e., deposits, damages, late fees insurance, etc.)?
3. Do your research
· Read ratings and user comments
· How long have they been renting RVs?
One final tip that we have which we can’t over-emphasize BE SURE TO BOOK EARLY FOR RV RENTALS IN SAN DIEGO BECAUSE THE BEST LISTINGS SELL OUT FAST.
Go RVing with Pets
According to the Guide to RVing with Your Pet, 60% of American consider their pet as part of the family. So when they go on a road trip they like to take their fur buddies with them. RVing with pets can be a lot of fun but there are some special planning that you should do, including:
1. Plan ahead – pick destinations, campgrounds and activities that are pet-friendly.
2. Practice – take some short drives and let your pet get used to riding in the RV before a big trip.
3. Pack right – make sure you bring all the essentials, so start a checklist (i.e., food, meds, treats, collars, vet records, and etc.)
4. Think comfort – make sure you bring crates, toys, blankets, etc. for familiar setting.
5. Safety – don’t leave pet in hot RV during summer, bring meds, first aid kit. Consider a safety harness, like a seat belt for pet.
6. Have fun – take lots of walks in dog parks, hiking trails and other places along the way to keep pet well exercised and calm.
7. Be neighborly – don’t let your pet run wild or ever go off leash. Pick up and properly dispose of the poo! Minimize barking and keep the peace with those around you to avoid losing privileges.
Many RV owners allow pets but some don’t. Be sure to ask and get the specifics on any extra deposits or fees that may be involved.
San Diego Festivals
With about the best weather anywhere it’s no wonder San Diego has a ton of outdoor festivals and events year around. It was difficult to narrow it down. Sorry if we missed something!
RC 44 San Diego Cup – key series in the international yacht racing scene.
Mardi Gras in the Gaslamp Quarter – premiere entertainment district with largest Mardi Gras celebration on the West Coast
Annual San Diego Indie Music Fest – focus on supporting new independent music, film and art.
Annual Coronado Flower Show – music, food, art and of course flowers.
Annual San Diego Festival of Beer – drink beer while helping support cancer research.
San Diego Film Festival – long running film festival; tops in the SOCAL.
MCAS Miramar Air Show – see world’s largest military air show.
Blue Angels at the Miramar Air Show