RV Rental Tips
Go RV Rentals showcases RV rentals available locally. Rent with confidence from Go RV Rentals! Below are some helpful tips:
1. Go look at the RV and ask questions, including:
- Meet with the owner/representative in person.
- Inquire about RV maintenance and age of the tires.
- What happens if the reserved RV becomes unavailable?
- Ask about insurance and technical/roadside assistance options during travel.
- What if I need to cancel the reservation?
2. Understand the deal
- Get a detailed price quote in writing.
- What is included in the price (i.e., mileage, dumping, cleaning, generator usage, propane, insurance, etc.)?
- What are the potential additional charges, if any (i.e., deposits, damages, late fees insurance, etc.)?
- Get a copy, read and understand the rental agreement and policies.
3. Do your research and check
- Online review ratings and comments: Better Business Bureau, Facebook, Google, Yelp, etc.
- Read user comments on Facebook and Twitter posts.
- How long has the business been established?